We, at “NurturingLearners.com” are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us.
- The contents of this website are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. NurturingLearners.com uses reasonable care to make sure that the information appearing on this website is accurate and up to date. However, errors and omissions do occur and you should independently verify the accuracy of the information yourself before placing any reliance upon it.
- NurturingLearners.com makes no warranty that the contents of this website are free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties and users are advised to take all appropriate steps (including the use of up-to-date anti-virus software) to minimize the impact of any such viruses or similar items.
- This Agreement is made between NurturingLearners.com and you as a site visitor.
- NurturingLearners.com publishes news, rumors, and speculation. NurturingLearners.com may contain errors or inaccuracies; however, we do our best to verify all contents. We make no warranty or guarantee as to the correctness or reliability of the content.
- This site and the data contained in it are supplied solely for informational use
- Under no circumstances, NurturingLearners.com shall be liable for loss or damages whatsoever whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of, or reliance on the information contained in NurturingLearners.com. Please verify the veracity of all information contained in NurturingLearners.com on your own before undertaking any reliance.
Information we gather
- We collect information from various sources and provide the utmost true information best of us. We also have the possibility to gather information from our own members. Our goal is to provide prime information and maintain long-lasting relation with the website visitors.
- When you visit our Web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site usage information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site.
- As you browse our Website, Web servers collect information about your visit, not about you personally. Via Web server logs, we monitor statistics such as:
(a)How many people visit our website.
(b)How frequently, people visit our website.
(c)Which all pages people visit on our website.
(d)From which domains our visitors come (e.g., “yahoo.com” or “google.com”).
(e)Which browsers people use to visit our websites.
- While we gather this information, none of it is associated with you as an individual. We use these statistics to improve our Web sites, to monitor their performance, and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use.
Access to the Website
NurturingLearners.com does not guarantee uninterrupted and/or reliable access to this website and NurturingLearners.com makes no guarantees whatsoever as to its operation, availability, functionality or otherwise. Further, NurturingLearners.com expressly reserves the right (without giving notice) to discontinue access to this website at any time and for any reason. NurturingLearners.com shall have no liability to in the event that this website is unavailable at any time and whether such non-availability is temporary or permanent.
Like many other Web sites, NurturingLearners.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
- NurturingLearners.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers. We can be reached via e-mail at info@NurturingLearners.com. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at the same email address.
Nurturing Learners Copyright Statement
Unless otherwise stated, this website and all content within this site are the property of Nurturing Learners and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
All rights are reserved and users must seek our permission before making any other use of material contained in this site. Modification of any content constitutes a breach of copyright and of Nurturing Learners’ proprietary rights
By using this website, you agree that you will not use any devices, software or automated programs such as spiders, crawlers or robots to systematically index, aggregate, download, harvest or re-publish any of its content or information. In the instance that you download any content from this site, such content is licensed to you by NurturingLearners.com for your own personal use, unless otherwise stated in the current signed license agreement.
NurturingLearners.com does not transfer ownership of such content to you. Any requests for permission to reproduce, distribute, display or make derivative content from this site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.