Links to Other Websites
- If this website provides access via hypertext or other links to resources in other websites, such links shall be for browsing only and in so doing NurturingLearners.com does not endorse any linked entities nor authorise any act which may be in breach of copyright or any other third party rights which are protected in law or by international treaties world-wide. NurturingLearners.com does not accept any responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on any third party website.
- There may be links to other web sites from the NurturingLearners.com web site; however, these other web sites are not controlled by NurturingLearners.com and we are not responsible for any content contained on any such web site or any loss suffered by you in relation to your use of such web sites.
Limited Permission to Copy or Download
- You are permitted to print or download extracts from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use.
- Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for your own personal, non commercial use.
- No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website nor may any of its pages or parts thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non electronic form nor be included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without NurturingLearners.com’s prior written permission.
- Except to the limited extent set out above, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of this website for any other purpose whatsoever without NurturingLearners.com’s express, prior, written permission.
Changes to Access or Content of the Web Site
NurturingLearners.com may alter without notice the arrangements for access to this website or change the content, presentation and/or offerings of this website.
Changes to these terms and conditions
- NurturingLearners.com may add to or change these terms and conditions. It is your responsibility as a user to refer to these terms and conditions on accessing this website. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting to this website and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access this website after that time.
- In the event that any element of this website contains material submitted by users, NurturingLearners.com shall not accept any responsibility for the content or accuracy of such material and the views expressed are not necessarily those of NurturingLearners.com.
- Any material or information transmitted to or posted to this website by any means will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may be disseminated or stored or used by NurturingLearners.com for any purpose whatsoever.
- Do not post or transmit to or from this website any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or racist, harmful, threatening or menacing or any other material which could give rise to any civil or criminal liability.
- NurturingLearners.com expressly reserves the right at any time and without notice to edit or withdraw any material posted to this website by any user for any reason whatsoever.
You will provide us information about yourself that will enable us to verify whether you are entitled to access and use certain information, materials and services available from the Web site Nurturing Learners. This information may also be used to enable us to enhance your Site visit, to assist you with customer service or technical support issues, or to follow up with you after your visit, or to otherwise support your relationship with Nurturing Learners. It is completely optional for you to participate. However, failure to participate may mean that you cannot access and use certain information, materials and services. For example, we request information from you when you: Log-on to certain areas of the Website, where you may be prompted to provide us with your login Name and Password as a condition to gaining access to certain information, materials or services.
- Register or sign-up to use a service.
- Subscribe to a newsletter or desire to be added to our mailing lists for other products and services.
- Place an order.
- Provide feedback in an online survey.
In each of the instances above, we typically ask for your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, Log in Name and Password, as well as, other similar personal information that is needed to register or subscribe you to services or offers. On occasion, we may ask for additional information to enable us to provide you with access to and use of certain information, materials and services. In the case of newsletters or mailing lists, you will be able to “unsubscribe” to these mailers at any time.
We respect students’ privacy
We will not sell, rent, give away, or otherwise share any student data with outside parties.
All purchase of services is final with no refund or exchange allowed. Though, if in a transaction performed by you, money has been charged to your bank account without the delivery of the services then you may inform us by sending an email to an email address mentioned on the Contact Us page. NurturingLearners.com shall investigate the incident and if it is found that money was actually charged to your bank account without delivery of the service then you will be refunded the money within 21 working days from the date of receipt of your email. All Refunds will be credited back to the source of the payment. It will take 3-21 days for the money to show in your bank account depending on your bank’s policy.
In the event you have any grievance relating to the processing of information provided by you, you may write to us at [email protected]
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint:-
- Identification of the information provided by you
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information
- Your address, telephone number or e-mail address
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.
The laws of the Republic of India shall govern any dispute arising from the use of this Website and the courts in Ghaziabad, India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with all such matters.
How to contact us
If you would like to contact us for any reason regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at:
TM & Copyright © 2016-2017 Nurturing Learners. All rights reserved.